CS375 is a cementitious, self levelling flooring compound for interior applications.
CS375 is specifically designed for industrial warehouses, and production areas where wear resistance is essential.
- High abrasion resistance, suitable as an industrial wearing screed
- Accepts full forklift traffic and is extremely durable
- Can be pumped up to 2,000 m² per day with an application range of 5 mm - 25mm providing a quality solution that is quick and cost effective to apply
- Can be overcoated with CS930 Epoxy Dustproofer & CS900 Epoxy Coating to provide a decorative functional finish
- Very low VOC / protein free, the product complies with HTM 61 requirements
RESULT (Typical Values for Pigmented CP930)
A blend of special cements, graded fillers, modified polymers and flow admixtures
Wet 2,000 kg/m³
Open Time / Workability
|24 hours >20 N/mm²|
28 days >35 N/mm²
|Approximately 4 hours for foot traffic and 18 hours for light traffic. Allow 24 hrs under good ambient conditions for full forklift traffic.|
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between 5°C and +35°C|
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers|