JS910 is a 2-component hybrid secondary sealant.
- Combines the advantages of polyurethane and polysulphide sealants
- Free of isocyanates
- Free of heavy metals
- Solvent-free and highly thixotropic
- Disposal as residual waste
- No hazard pictograms
- Machine-friendly rheological behaviour
- Full adhesion to all glass and aluminium, galvanised steel as well as warm-edge spacers
- Reduced mixer contamination
- Fast curing combined with long pot life
- Curing in all circumstances
*Please contact us for estimates on delivery times for this products as lead times differ per country.
- JS910 is compatible with all types of manual and robotic dispensing equipment currently available.
- JS910, after mixing, must be homogeneous.
- Part A is sensitive to water, hence we recommend to minimize water vapour penetration and adjusted cleaning.
- After Application, there should be no air entrapped between JS910 and the primary sealant.
- Make sure there are no air bubbles in the corners.
- Glass must be perfectly clean, with no traces of detergent or any other pollution.
- Spacers must be clean, dry and free from any other matter.
- Recommended Application temperature 10-30°C
- After Application, JS910 reacts with moisture. The curing speed is influenced by the humidity level in the surrounding air and the temperature.
- For equipment cleaning, refer to the recommendations of the machinery manufacturer.
For full application details, please refer to our Technical Data Sheet.
|Characteristics||STANDARDS||VALUES mixed product|
|Mixing ratio||By volume||100:10|
|Mixing ratio||By weight||100:6 ⋅ 35|
|Tensile strength||EN ISO 8339||> 0.8 MPa|
|PART A||PART B|
|Viscosity*||Brookfield||450–1000 Pa.s||100–350 Pa.s|
* The values are valid at +23 °C, 50% relative humidity at standard mixing ratio.