JS880 is a one-component polyisobutylene-based primary sealant specially developed for the manufacturing of triple glass sheet and large-size IG units.
- High mechanical resistance
- Very good resistance to high temperatures
- Flexible at low temperature
- High ultraviolet resistance
- Very good adhesion to glass, aluminium, galvanized steel, stainless steel and Warm Edge spacers
- No fogging
- Very low moisture and gas permeability
- Very easy to use
*Please contact us for estimates on delivery times for this products as lead times differ per country.
- JS880 can be applied with extrusion machines that are commonly used in the insulating glass industry at a temperature of +120°C to +140°C depending on the desired pressure and extrusion speed.
- Wearing gloves is recommended while handling frames to prevent any fatty materials from being deposited on the surfaces, since this could weaken adherence and even create fogging.
- Apply a regular and continuous strip following a minimum pre-established thickness.
- Compression must ensure regular and sufficient deformation of the JS880 strip.
- Pay particular attention to the continuity of the JS880 strip in the corners.
For full application details, please refer to our Technical Data Sheet.
|MVTR||< 0.1 g/( m² ∙ 24h ∙ 2mm)|
|Gas Permeability||< 0.001 g/( m² ∙ 24h ∙ 2mm)|
|Extrusion Temperature||+120°C to +140°C|
* Typical values