JS443 is a high performance, two-component, mercury-free, polyurethane secondary sealant.
- Mercury-free and solvent-free
- Contributes to the preservation of our environment
- Eases the waste treatment
- Part B is non-abrasive
- Machinery-friendly rheological behaviour
- Very high performances
- Mechanical resistance leading to a minimized I Index and gas loss rate of IG unit
- Long open time combined with fast curing time
*Please contact us for estimates on delivery times for this products as lead times differ per country.
- JS443 is compatible with all types of manual and robotic dispensing equipment currently available.
- In Part B, we recommend using a circuit lined with PTFE to minimize water vapor penetration.
- After Application, there should be no air entrapped between JS443 and the primary sealant.
- Make sure there are no air bubbles in the corners.
- JS443, after mixing, must be homogeneous.
- Glass must be perfectly clean, with no traces of detergent or any other pollution.
- Spacers must be clean, dry and free from any other matter.
For full application details, please refer to our Technical Data Sheet.
|CHARACTERISTICS||VALUES (mixed product)|
|Mixing Ratio (by volume)||100:10 +/- 10%|
|Working Time*||> 20 minutes|
|Open Time*||15 minutes|
|Shore A Hardness||> 40|
|Tensile Strength||> 0.8 MPa|
* Typical values