CP305 MMA Flexible Trowel Grade Resin is a high viscosity, two part, reactive and colourless resin for TREMCO MMA Systems.
CP305 MMA Flexible Trowel Grade Resin is designed to be used in TREMCO MMA Systems that require additional flexibility and as a flexible filler for joints and overbanding cracks.
- Provides additional flexibility to absorb impacts and vibrations
- High crack resistance
- Fast curing resin
- Suitable for filling floor joints
(In Accordance with BS 8203)
- Hygrometer readings must be taken and recorded so that the correct TREMCO System can be selected.
- Concrete curing compounds and over trowelled concrete will extend the time taken for the hygrometer to reach equilibrium.
- Subfloor measurement readings of up to 75% RH (measurable) can be accommodated with the System.
The concrete substrate must be to the correct specification for the TREMCO MMA System application. In the interest of all parties, Tremco illbruck should be consulted at the design stage and it is recommended that a Tremco illbruck Technical Sales Representative should attend the site to confirm the specified standard
- The surface to be coated must first be primed using a suitable MMA Primer (eg. CP150).
- The surface must be clean, smooth, dry, solid and free from contaminants.
- For further information refer to method statement on TREMCO MMA Systems.
Method of Application
- CP305 MMA Flexible Trowel Grade Resin can be used in a number of ways depending on the performance characteristics required. The resin must be stirred well to achieve an even distribution. Add and mix any specified accelerator or delaying agents and pigments BEFORE adding initiator powder.
- Add the CP510 MMA Initiator and mix thoroughly using a slow speed drill and paddle until all the powder has dissolved, (see Addition of Initiator table for dosage rates).
- Add and mix in aggregate as required AFTER adding the initiator powder.
- The mixed material should then be applied according to the specified method for the system used
ADDITION OF INITIATOR
A typical addition rate for 20°C or below is 2% addition of initiator by weight of the resin. For temperatures above 20°C, please contact tremco illbruck Technical Services.
For full application details, refer to product data sheet or contact tremco illbruck customer services on 01942 251400.