CP900 Dry/Chem Sealer is a two component top coat, consisting of CP900 Dry/Chem Sealer, CP510 Initiator with the optional addition of CP590 Colourpaste.
CP900 Dry/Chem Sealer is a top coat used with CP150 MMA Concrete Primer, CP151 MMA Metal & Tile Primer, CP108 MMA DPM Primer, CP300 MMA Trowel Grade Resin, CP305 MMA Flexible Trowel Grade Resin or CP100 Polyurea Asphalt Primer. Applications include car parks, industrial floors, retail areas, balconies, walkways, plazas, fountains, etc.
- Fast curing top coat which cures in approximately 30 minutes
- Colourless or pigmented finish to suit client requirements
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as -10°C
- The TREMCO MMA Coating Systems can be open to vehicular traffic within 2 hours
CP900 Dry/Chem Sealer is designed to be applied over CP150 MMA Concrete Primer, CP151 MMA Metal & Tile Primer, CP108 MMA DPM Primer, TREMCO CP300 MMA Trowel Grade Resin, CP305 MMA Flexible Trowel Grade Resin or CP100 Polyurea Asphalt Primer.
CP900 Dry/Chem Sealer can be applied at substrate and ambient temperatures as low as -10°C, providing that the substrate
is frost free.
Method of Application
- CP900 Dry/Chem resin should be stirred well to achieve a homogenous state. The CP590 Colourpaste (if required) should then be added and mixed thoroughly into the resin using a slow speed drill and paddle. Once fully mixed, add the CP510 Initiator and mix thoroughly again using the same method as above. Refer to the table below for dosage rates.
- Pour the mixed CP900 Dry/Chem Sealer onto the floor in ribbons and spread using a short pile roller.
- The floor can be trafficked 30-60 minutes after application.
- For application details refer to the TREMCO Structural Protection Application Guidelines or contact your local area representative.
A typical addition rate for 20°C or below is 2% addition of initiator by weight of the resin. For temperatures above 20°C, please contact tremco illbruck Technical Services.
|Composition||CP900 Dry/Chem Sealer is a two component methyl methacrylate-based top coat|
|70 -90 mPa*s|
|Pot Life||Approximately 15 minutes|
|Approximately 30 minutes|
|Elongation at Maximum Strength||1.7%|
|Elongation at Break||1.7%|
|E Modulus||3140 N/mm²|
|Coverage||Application rates may vary depending on substrate conditions|
|Storage||Store in dry, shaded conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||6 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers|