JS680 is a one-component polyisobutylene-based primary sealant for insulated glass units.
- Flexibile at low temperatures
- High ultraviolet resistance
- Very good adhesion to glass, aluminium, galvanized steel, stainless steel and Warm Edge spacers
- No fogging
- Very low moisture and gas permeability
- Very easy to use
*Please contact us for estimates on delivery times for this products as lead times differ per country.
- JS680 can be applied with extrusion machines that are commonly used in the insulating glass industry at a temperature of +110°C to +130°C depending on the desired pressure and extrusion speed.
- Wearing gloves is recommended while handling frames to prevent any fatty materials from being deposited on the surfaces, since this could weaken adherence and even create fogging.
- Apply a regular and continuous strip following a minimum pre-established thickness.
- Compression must ensure regular and sufficient deformation of the JS680 strip.
- Pay particular attention to the continuity of the JS680 strip in the corners.
For full application details, please refer to our Technical Data Sheet.
|MVTR||< 0.1 g/(m² ∙ 24h ∙ 2mm)|
|Gas Permeability||< 0.001 g/(m² ∙ 24h ∙ 2mm)|
|Extrusion Temperature||+110°C to +130°C|