JS562 Black is a high modulus, two-component, elastomeric, neutral curing silicone sealant specifically developed for IG manufacturing.
- Neutral sealant with no strong odor
- Excellent adhesion to glass, aluminium and galvanized steel
- Excellent resistance to natural ageing
- Part B is non-abrasive
- Compatible with PIB primary sealants JS680 and JS880
- Application of insulating glass for SSG systems and all insulating glass subject to (direct or indirect) ultraviolet exposure
- High thixotropic behavior (no slump)
- Adjustable working time
*Please contact us for estimates on delivery times for this products as lead times differ per country.
- JS562 is compatible with all types of manual and robotic dispensing equipment currently available.
- In Part B, we recommend using a circuit lined with PTFE to minimize moisture penetration.
- After application, there should be no air entrapped between JS562 and the primary sealant.
- Make sure there are no air bubbles in the corners.
- JS562, after mixing, must be homogeneous.
- Parts A and B must be used as soon as the packages are opened.
- Compliance with implementation conditions: users must ensure compliance with the recommendations of inspection bodies or with our recommendations.
For full application details, please refer to our Technical Data Sheet.
|CHARACTERISTICS||VALUES (mixed product)|
|Type||Two-component neutral silicone|
|Color||Black / Anthracite|
|Mixing Ratio (by volume)||100:10 / 110:10|
|Working Time*||30-60 minutes|
|Open Time*||15 minutes|
|Shore A Hardness||35|
|Tensile Strength||> 1.0 MPa|
* Typical values