CS150 Acrylic Primer is a universal primer for porous substrates.
CS150 Acrylic Primer is specifically designed for use as a primer for polymer screed applications or beneath smoothing compounds on porous substrates.
- Easy to apply
- Helps to prevent pin-holing
- Helps maintain the flow characteristics of the screed
- Ensure all surfaces to be coated are clean, dry, frost free and free from grease, oil, dirt, dust, loose friable material and any other contaminants.
- Mechanical preparation, using an enclosed shot blasting machine, may be recommended and should be followed by thorough vacuuming to remove all surface dust.
- Apply by brush or roller ensuring a continuous film, avoiding puddles and ensuring all the surface is coated.
|Composition||An aqueous based co-polymer dispersion|
|Solubility in Water||Miscible|
|Coverage||8 m² per litre depending on substrate|
|Storage||Store in dry conditions between +5°C and +35°C|
|Shelf Life||6 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers|