SX070 is a rapid drying feather finish compound for interior applications
Ideal for smoothing and repairing the subfloors prior to the installation of a floor covering.
- Short setting and cure time, facilitating a fast track program and minimising disruption
- Can be applied over well bonded thin film adhesive residues
- Can be used to repair ridges and depressions up to 12 mm, or to achieve a true feather edge
- Does not require a primer prior to application
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of common flooring substrates, including: concrete, sand/cement screeds, plywood, glazed and unglazed floor tiles, etc.
(in accordance with British Standards 8203)
- Suitable for application on substrates with <75 % RH.
- It is recommended that a moisture test is conducted prior to the application of SX070. For further details or to arrange for a moisture test please contact tremco illbruck Technical Services.
- Ensure all surfaces to be coated are clean, dry, frost free and free from grease, oil, dirt, dust, loose friable material and any other contaminants (coating, laitance, etc).
- Any surface hardener or curing compounds should be thoroughly removed prior to the application
Not usually required on porous substrates. Non porous substrates should be primed with CS100
|Composition||A blend of special cements, graded fillers and modified polymers|
|An average thickness of 1 mm will give a coverage rate of 14 m² per mix. Up to 50 m² coverage may be achieved when used as a true feather edge.|
|Floor Covering: After 1 hour|
Full Traffic: After 24 hours
|Storage||Store in dry shaded conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||6 months when stored as recommended in original unopened packaging|