CP951 is a high-performance, two-part polyurethane waterproofing and wearing coating for vehicular and pedestrian applications where low odour and extremely durable coatings are required.
CP951 is ideal for the fast-track refurbishment of concrete decks:
- can be applied over existing PU deck coatings without the need to remove the existing system.
- can be trafficked within 24 hours of application, minimising down time.
CP951 can also be used as part of a TREMCO CP Urethane Waterproofing System.
- Can be applied over existing polyurethane coatings - ideal for refurbishment applications
- Rapid curing - can be trafficked in as little as 24 hours (refer to Technical Information)
- Extremely tough coating with excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
Method of Application
Refer to project-specific instructions for details of application procedures.
For full application details, contact tremco illbruck customer services on 01942 251400.
|Composition||CP951 is a high performance 2-part polyurethane coating based on advanced PU technology|
|Maximum Tensile Stress||35 MPa|
|Elongation at Break||260%|
|Pedestrian traffic: 24 hours|
Vehicular traffic: 5 days minimum
|Coverage||Application rates vary depending on substrate conditions|
|Storage||Store in dry, shaded conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||24 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers|