A Specially designed passive fire, cold smoke and acoustic sealing system for movement joints.
- Provides up to 2 hour passive fire protection
- Can accommodate 3-axis movement
- Uses water-based adhesive that is fire resistant and remains flexible
- Joint surfaces must be sound, clean and free form loose material,
oil and grease likely to impair adhesion.
- The joint surface should be dry.
CP201 is a non-combustible composite assembly of ceramic fibre and aluminium foil, enclosed in a robust glass fibre textile cover. Installation and fixing requires the use of CP202 Adhesive, a water-based, flexible, fire-resistant adhesive.
|DESCRIPTION||JOINT SIZE (MM)||CERAMIC FIBRE THICKNESS (MM)||PRODUCT WIDTH (MM)||INSTALLED SEAL THICKNESS (U-SHAPE) (MM)||INTEGRITY (HOURS)||INSULATION (HOURS)|
|200/12||25 - 38||12.5||200||25||2||1|
|200/12||25 - 50||12.5||200||25||1||1|
|200/25||25 - 50||25||200||50||2||2|
|300/25/25||50 - 100||50||300||100||2||2|
|400/25/25||50 - 150||50||400||100||2|