JS336 is a butyl-based hot melt sealant for IG units.
- No metering required (one-component)
- Limited waste upon application
- Very fast handling of insulating glass after cooling down (a few minutes)
- Excellent adhesion to glass, aluminium, galvanized steel and Warm Edge spacers
- Easy to apply
- No cleaning or purging of dispensing equipment required
- Neat corner finishing
- Very low moisture vapor permeability
- JS336 is compatible with all types of manual and robotic dispensing equipment currently available.
- The product must be applied on a clean and dry surface.
- Ensure that the machine flow rate is adjusted according to the air space to be filled.
- The product should be applied into the cavity of the IG units in such a manner that complete wetting of the glass and spacer occurs.
- In case of single barrier, IG unit glass/spacer bar assembly must be kept tight (clips, grips with beam) during JS336 application.
- The minimum thickness of the sealing joint must be > 3mm.
- Recommended extrusion temperature: from +175°C to +185°C at applicator nozzle outlet. Check the application temperatures every day with a probe thermometer.
For full application details, please refer to our Technical Data Sheet.
|MVTR||< 0.06 g/( m² ∙ 24h ∙ 2mm)|
|Extrusion Temperature||+175°C to +185°C|
* Typical values