CP930 is a medium viscosity, flexible and UV protected surface sealer based on acrylic resins. The curing is initiated by addition of CP510 MMA Initiator.
CP930 is used as a surface sealer for TREMCO MMA waterproofing systems to improve general resistance and maintenance properties.
- Easy to apply
- Fast curing
- Weather resistant
- Based on PUMA technology-free from external plasticiser
- The TREMCO MMA system to be sealed must be dry, clean, free from dust and grease.
- Any fresh base coat must be completely cured.
- For broadcast systems all loose aggregate or flakes must be thoroughly removed prior to applying the CP930.
- Prior to use, CP930 must be carefully stirred to achieve a uniform distribution of the paraffin and fillers contained in the product.
- Add 10% by weight, or as otherwise directed by tremco illbruck technical services, CP592 micronised pigment in the required colour and mix thoroughly until uniformly distributed.
- CP930 is thoroughly mixed together with the CP510 MMA Inititator (50% dibenzoyl peroxide), in accordance with the below guidelines.
It should be noted that the amount of catalyst powder to be added depends upon the temperature.
- at 30°C add 180 g of catalyst to each 22 kg
- at 20°C add 360 g of catalyst to each 22 kg
- at 10°C add 540 g of catalyst to each 22 kg
- at 0°C add 720 g of catalyst to each 22 kg
For eventual addition of filler or pigment on site, please contact our Technical Service Department for further details.
Note: Weight to Volumetric conversion of Catalyst.
1 cm³ of CP510 MMA Inititator = 0.64 g
1 g of CP510 MMA Inititator = 1.57 cm³
Method of Application
- Immediately after the catalyst has been added and mixed, the sealer is spread onto the CP215 MMA Base Coat using a rubber squeegee and paint roller.
- For good results it is important always to work with freshly catalyzed material (i.e. small batch sizes).
- Layer thickness must be kept within 0.6-0.8kg/m² on aggregated surfaces, 0.3-0.7kg/m² on non-aggregated surfaces.
For full application details, refer to product data sheet or contact tremco illbruck customer services on 01942 251400.
|PROPERTY||RESULT (Typical Values for Pigmented CP930)|
|Composition||Modified MMA resin|
|190 - 270 mPa*s|
|Pot Life/Processing Time|
|Approximately 15 minutes|
|Approximately 60 minutes|
|PROPERTY||RESULT (Cured State)|
|Elongation at Maximum Strength|
|Shore D Hardness|
|Abrasion Taber 500 Cycles||51 mg|
|Modulus of Elasticity|
|Coverage||Consumption of CP930 depends on the system and varies up to 0.8 kg per m²|
|Storage||Store in dry, shaded conditions between +10°C and +20°C|
|Shelf Life||6 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers|