CP683 is a cold-applied, self-adhesive bituminous underlay which is saturated and coated with high quality SBS (Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene) modified bitumen. It has a tough 200 g/m² glass fibre reinforcement and is manufactured with a single layer release film on its underside. In addition, the product features integrated ‘safe-seal’ lap technology, facilitating secure, safe and efficient sealing of side-laps.
CP683 is designed for use as a high performance underlay membrane, and is ideal for use within cold applied roofing systems. Compatible with a wide range of substrates, the product is typically used within CPG Europe’s self-adhesive or torch-safe specifications and is compatible with CP686 self-adhesive cap sheet.
- Flame free, self-adhesive application
- Excellent low temperature flexibility at -25°C
- Tough 200g/m² reinforcement
- SBS modified bitumen
- Versatile, long-lasting material
- Integrated ‘safe-seal’ laps to enable homogenous, efficient sealing of side laps