CP680 is a cold-applied, self-adhesive bituminous vapour control layer which is saturated and coated with high quality SBS (Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene) modified bitumen. It has a glass fibre and aluminium composite reinforcement, separating foil on the underside and is finished on the top side with quartz sand. In addition, the product features integrated ‘safe-seal’ lap technology, facilitating secure, safe and efficient sealing of side-laps.
CP680 is designed for use as a high performance vapour barrier, and is ideal for use within cold-applied roofing systems. It is typically used within CPG’s self-adhesive or torch-safe specifications and can be applied to a wide range of substrates, including plywood, metal and concrete decks, subject to use of a suitable primer as required.
- Flame free, self-adhesive application
- Excellent low temperature flexibility at -25°C
- Aluminium reinforced
- SBS modified bitumen
- Reliable, environmentally friendly material
- Integrated ‘Safe-Seal’ laps to enable homogenous, efficient sealing of side laps
- Tested as part of a system to achieve Broof Test 4 fire classification as certified by Warrington fire