CP510 is a white, free flowing powder.
CP510 Initiator is mixed with the TREMCO MMA Resins to initiate polymerisation and harden the resin.
- Free flowing powder for easy handling and accurate dosage
- Dosage rate can be varied to suit prevailing conditions
Method of Application
- Dosage rate varies according to the resin used and the temperature, for correct dosage refer to relevant resin or primer data sheet.
- Add and mix the accelerator or delaying agents and pigments BEFORE adding initiator powder.
- Add the initiator and mix thoroughly until all the powder has dissolved.
- Add and mix in fillers as required AFTER adding the initiator powder.
- For further information refer to method statement on Rapide Systems.
Dosage rate can be varied to suit specific TREMCO MMA Resins and differing temperature ranges.
|Composition||Stabilised 50% dibenzoyl peroxide powder|
|Melting Distortion Temperature||> +54°C|
|Powder Density||0.64 g/cm³|
|Solubility in Water||Not soluble|
|Solubility in Organic Solvents||Highly soluble|
|Thermal Decomposition||> +60°C|
|Storage||Store in dry, shaded conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Shelf Life||6 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers|