CP150 is a two component concrete primer, consisting of CP150 Resin and CP510 Initiator. CP500 Filler and CP508 Medium Fine Sand may be added when using as a high build primer.
CP150 is suitable for priming concrete, brick and masonry substrates prior to the application of the specified MMA rapid-cure coating system.
- Fast curing concrete primer which cures in approximately 30 minutes
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as -10°C
- The MMA Coating System can be open to vehicular traffic within 2 hours
- Quick and easy to apply
- The surface must be smooth, dry, firm and free of dust, fat and oil and any other contaminants liable to prevent adhesion to the substrate.
- The concrete must be mechanically prepared by shot blasting.
- CP150 Resin should be stirred well to achieve a homogeneous state. Once fully mixed, add CP510 Initiator and mix thoroughly again using the same method as above. When used as a high build primer coat CP500 Filler should then be added and mixed thoroughly into the resin using a slow speed drill and paddle. CP508 Medium Fine Sand should then be added and mixed thoroughly into the resin using a slow speed drill and paddle. Refer to the table below for dosage rates.
- For application of CP150 as a primer coat use a short pile roller.
- When applying as a high build coat pour the mixed material onto the floor in ribbons and spread using a notched rubber squeegee.
- Apply CP508 Medium Fine Sand into the still wet primer at a rate of 1.5 kg/m² or as required.
- For application details refer to tremco illbruck Technical Services.
For full application details, refer to product data sheet or contact tremco illbruck customer services on 01942 251400.
|Composition||CP150 is a two component methyl methacrylate-based concrete primer|
(DIN 53018 at +25°C)
|100 - 130 mPa*s|
(ISO02811 at +25°C)
|Pot Life/Application Window (at 20°C)||Approximately 15 minutes|
|Approximately 30 minutes|
|Flash Point (ISO 1516)||+11.5°C|
|Elongation at Break||0.62%|
|E Modulus||1990 N/mm²|
(ISO 1183 at +20°C)
|Application Temperature||CP150 can be applied at substrate and ambient temperatures as low as -10°C, providing that the substrate is frost free|
|Coverage||Application rates may vary depending on substrate conditions|
|Storage||Store in dry, shaded conditions between +15°C and +20°C|
|Shelf Life||6 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers|